The homepage will always show the latest posts on top: this keeps your blog fresh. If you don’t want people to be able to comment, I can disable that feature, but it might be fun to keep it. Also, test the blog on your smartphone too. Should look great. Type over this post to edit it. To add a new post, click on “add new” either from the left-hand column of your dashboard, or click the plus symbol in the thin band along the top. You can create categories for your posts too if you like, or not.
New from the blog
- March Madness, the Medieval Calendar – and why you feel tired
- Workout for free (or cheap) at Višnjik Sports Center in ZADAR
- A mild form of outdoor meditation – the Labryinths of Zadar
- Zen in Biograd – We like to Move it :D
- Real Estate in the Republic of Croatia
- Weather in Croatia in October – A handy weather converter
My name is Anastasia. I am a translator by day, groupie by night. I love to go out and hear live music and explore the beautiful Croatian coastline. Born, raised and educated in the USA, I live in the most beautiful place in the world, Dalmatia, on the Croatian coastline. Welcome to my Amerikanka adventure!
Leave a Reply